Considering the provisions of Law No45/2012 of 14/01/2013 on organization, functioning and competence of the Council of Pharmacists in articles 20 and 21;
Given the Internal Rules and regulations 2nd Edition 2016;
Given the National Pharmacy Council operational manual of July 06th, 2018;
The following are requirements for Pre-registration knowledge assessment:
Every Rwandan candidate who wishes to sit for the pre-registration knowledge assessment must submit an application to NPC containing the following documents:
- An application letter addressed to the NPC chairperson
- A pharmacy degree (or diploma for pharmacy technicians) copy from a recognized university
- Proof of payment of application fees
- Copy of the ID or passport bio-data page
- Professional internship certificate in Rwandan settings if they completed their studies abroad.
Non-Rwandan nationals must also submit in addition to the above the following documents:
- Evidence that professionals from Rwanda are also eligible to practice in their countries
- Proof of registration in their countries
- A certificate of good standing issued by pharmacy council in their home countries.
Note: If documents are in a language other than English, French or Kinyarwanda, they must be translated and certified by an official translator or relevant authority.