Pursuant to law no 45/12 of 14/01/2013 on organization, functioning and competence of the council of pharmacist, especially in its article 20 and 21,the national pharmacy council has adopts the following guidelines related to examination and pre-registration procedures.
Every applicant for the pre-registration examination submit the following documents:
- An application letter addressed to the NPC chair
- A recognized, certified notarized degree from a recognized university
- An equivalence issued by the High Education Council is required for foreign citizens and Rwandese who possess foreign qualifications.
- Proof of payment of registration fees of 30,000 Frw for nationals and 100$ for foreign citizens
- Copy of the ID or passport bio-data page