CONCEPTION, DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT OF A WEB APPLICATION FOR THE NATIONAL PHARMACY COUNCIL
Through its budget, the National Pharmacy Council (NPC) invites eligible bidders to submit bids for conception, development, deployment of a web application as indicated in detail in the statement of requirements.
- Tender documents in English may be obtained from NPC office upon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee of 7,600 FRw (Seven thousand six hundred Rwandan Francs) to Account No 00042-0613236-07 (FRW) named National Pharmacy Council opened at Bank of Kigali.
- Tender documents may be obtained on any working day from 08:00am to 5:00pm at NPC office from 08/10/2018.
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in 4 copies one of which is the original must reach the NPC office located at KN2 Avenue, MIC Building 4th Floor, Nyarugenge, Kigali not later than 08/11/2018 at 09:00 am. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on 08/11/2018 at 10:00 am, at NPC office
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name and title
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° 12/2007 of 27/03/2007 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date